This season, I’ve really stepped up my skin-care regimen. I’ve been trying to be more consistent with treatments and applying healthy products formulated to meet my skins specific needs.
I’ve been learning more and more about the benefits of derma-rollers and the different kinds. I have two, a jade roller and a micro-needle roller. Here is what I learned about each of them.
Jade Roller Benefits
- Use after washing face in the morning to really wake your face up and get your day started, at night before bed to relax, or both!
- Reduces inflammation and puffiness of the skin, including reducing the appearance of under eye circles (especially if your roller is cold).
- Stimulates the lymphatic system and blood circulation.
- Easy and relaxing way to pamper yourself on a daily basis. For those into crystals, the jade stone is also known for purity, gentleness and love. People use jade stone to invite harmonious, balanced and protective energy.
- This roller feels amazing!
- This tool can be used once or twice weekly as a very effective skin rejuvenation treatment and should be cleaned in an alcohol solution before and after each use.
- Effectively reduces acne.
- Brightens complexion, reduces scars from acne, sun spots and aging.
- Tightens pores, helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, and allows for skincare products to penetrate more deeply.
- Reduces the signs of aging by increasing collagen production. Fine lines are noticeably reduced with consistent use.
- Balances moisture levels naturally. It is especially ideal for oily skin.
I’ve added a Vitamin C serum to my night time regimen and I love how effective it’s been with the help of my derma-roller. My skin is noticeably more even and brighter, especially after it’s postpartum freak out. I had terrible acne and severe dryness before the regimen I am on now. I am gratefully privy to this information about derma-rollers and happy to share it with you!
I have partnered with Sdara Skincare to #giveaway one Derma-roller + Vitamin C Serum, my absolute skincare addictions since I got my hands on them. Winner will be announced next week. Enter Here To Win! or click the image below.
Thanks for reading! xo -Riss
Contact us for business inquiries and collaborations. We’d love to hear from you!
Learn more ABOUT
Facebook: She’s ChaRISSmatic