You don’t have to spend thousands of dollars to LOOK LIKE MILLION BUCKS! Sometimes the best things come to you when you least expect them to. That is why I enjoy thrifting. It’s like finding hidden treasure. Here are some of my ‘Tips for Thrifting’.
- Open your mind to the possibilities!
- The fun in thrifting is finding things you would not otherwise find in a regular retail store. With that, expect your shopping experience to be different than the norm. Go in with a relaxed and open mind.
- Start with a statement piece!
- Initially, walking into a thrift store can feel overwhelming! There is no one rack with 10 of the same garment in every size. Start with a very broad view and skim the store first before drilling down to see if something jumps out at you.
- Leave no stone un-turned!
- Don’t get discouraged if after you initial gaze nothing jumps out. Now you just have to dig a little deeper. There may be a diamond in the rough so get your sorting tolerance up and get to scrolling.
I’ve done some leg work and found some authentic and beautifully crafted vintage items. Take a peak at what’s for sale in the Shop! Search “Vintage”. Happy Shopping!
Have you seen my Tips for Thrifting/ Thrift Lookbook? If not, what are you waiting for? 🙂 xo
Thanks for reading! Xo -Riss
Comment. Share. Subscribe!
Click here to contact us for business collaborations!